11.18.2010

SHOE ME THURSDAY ♥ BAMBI HEELS!

omgoodness i love these shoes!
Bambi and heels and fantastic fashion cache like Jean-Charles de Castelbajac...could you ever imagine all of those things wrapped into one darling heel that you can actually buy and keep and WEAR? Some of us who fancy creativity and personal style don't always want the simple black dress or the T-shirt and jeans. On those days, we still love having a bit of flash in our wardrobe with the black dress or the T-shirt and jeans. These Bambi heels from Jean-Charles de Castelbajac's Fall 2010 collection are perfectly done. The only complaint I have is that they're under 4 inch heels. Dunno why he didn't make them at least 4 inches, but they're still amazing. I really want to own these. I mean, they went into production! They're ONLY $765 and available here ... I think these are like buying a little bit of fashion art. For as long as you have and run around in your Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Bambi heels, everyone will wonder what they are and where you got them. I also love the little tail detail. I will have to figure out a way to justify it and spend $800 on these. I have video of the collection below...have a look and then have some fun with your wardrobe. Even if it's just a pair of dear deery heels peeking out from under your jeans.♡

perfectly made!

see the bambi shoes from the fall 2010 collection?
this kind of vision is what makes me giddy about fashion and fashion designers

Here's video of the Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Fall 2010 show:




more shoe me thursday ♥ jeremy scott hooves

images from http://www.shopfatal.com

1 comment:

montronix said...

DEAR LOVELY SANTA...

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE THESE BAMBI HEELS...THEY ARE AMAZING AND WOULD MAKE ME SMILE EVERY TIME I LOOKED DOWN AT MY TOES. MY SIZE IS US 6.5 OR 7 EVEN.

THANKS AND LOVE YOU! XMT