11.28.2010

SUN MATINEE ♥ PEE WEE & GRACE JONES!



I love Pee Wee. And Paul Rubens. I watched this Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special and I was shocked at how many huge rad celebs were on there. But the biggest surprise was to see Grace Jones looking amazing in something that looks very Thierry Mugler. Plus, if you've done any creative or art directing, how can you NOT be mesmerized by the set and all the stuff that goes on in the Playhouse? I mean, that creative group that put the show on must have had the best time designing the sets and costumes and coming up with all kinds of rad stuff. I'd love to work on a project like this. Anyway, check out Grace Jones in her fabulous frock singing Xmas songs! Amazing! (The whole thing is a like a Xmas acid trip!)♡

more sunday matinee ♥ wild style

No comments: