10.05.2011

WED WONDER ♥ COMME DES GARCONS

The Comme des Garçons Spring Summer 2012 show was insane, in a good way. It reminded me a lot of this Chanel couture show, but it was very very CDG. Rei Kawakubo went through the entire lifespan of a human, the reviews said. But I mostly saw a lot of crazy brides. Even if they weren't meant to be. And hopefully you noticed one nod to Balenciaga, which I'll point out below. I'm sad the fashion season is over, but there really were only a few interesting things to see. No. I take that back. I think some of the designers really did deliver. Just not all of them. PS Lots of more posts coming later today!♡








probably one of my favorite things from the show

crazy and fun

gorgeous detailing




crazy and fun but this is how fashion shows should be.

i consider this stuff art.

a nod to balenciaga?
Balenciaga

more wednesday bag ♥ paco rabanne's le69

images from style.com

No comments: