10.17.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ JEREMY SCOTT SS 2012

I say it often but I'm not the biggest fan of Jeremy Scott. I don't think he has any real range as a designer and he used to be a total asshole. I don't know if he's changed, but that's how he was a few years ago. He repeats his pieces in every other collection. But every now and again, I see something I might like. This time it was the styling of the hair and makeup, which, for me, made the entire collection and show. I've seen these pieces before. I've been to his shows. Sometimes everyone has corn rows and this time they didn't. I don't know what the real inspiration was for the faces and hair, but my guess as the Lollipop Guild from The Wizard of Oz. I could be wrong. You decide. I think the hair and makeup stole the show from the clothes. Just my opinion. ;)

As a little bonus, one of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus did a tutorial (for Halloween) based on the Jeremy Scott Spring 2012 Summer collection. And I love it.♡






i love it. who cares about what she's wearing. :)






And...here is the tutorial from NikkieTutorials. Love her, too.




more makeup monday ♥ get your bronze on

No comments: