2.02.2013

♥ YEA! MORE STOCKHOLM FASHION WEEK: AUGUSTIN TEBOUL FALL 2013 ♥

I have really been enjoying the posts on Style.com from Stockholm Fashion Week. It's just a nice change to see what's going on elsewhere...it's absolutely so different from say...Sao Paolo Fashion Week. I wish we'd see more from the smaller fashion weeks around the world. What I've been seeing a lot of in Stockholm is sportswear, which makes sense. But I had do a post on the AUGUSTIN TEBOUL FALL 2013 collection because it's so very very witchy and for some reason, I'm really into the witchy look in fashion right now. There's something dark and strange about it. Maybe I've been watching too much Harry Potter or playing too much with my crystals (:, but I still think these collections that look a little witchy are super interesting. Actually, I think they remind me of those Japanese kids and their supreme sub cultures. These witchy looks so much like a darker version of a Mori girl maybe. And a little Lolita.













more saturday show ♥ juergen teller show

No comments: