2.01.2013

♥ TERRY DE HAVILLAND CAMPAIGN WITH CODIE YOUNG AND GLAM ROCK ♥

I was super thrilled to see this new Terry de Havilland campaign! YES! Perfect casting and styling...they'll definitely sell some shoes. Perhaps some of you are unfamiliar with Terry de Havilland...if so, then you can click here and check out a post I did about the shoe designer a couple of years ago. I mean, he basically did everyone's shoes back in the day who were king...including David Bowie. And I have an amazing authentic vintage pair from back then, too....AND THEY FIT ME! It's all in that post. They've tried to relaunch the brand before, but never to this extent with the perfect branding. I really love Codie Young as a model even though she's really skinny. But I think she's just one of those strange looking extra skinny girls and not a pretty girl starving herself to be a model. Anyway...the campaign was shot by Sarah Piantadosi and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming, who did an awesome job.









more girl friday ♥ cacharel gnomes

images from fashion gone rogue

No comments: