1.31.2013

♥ YEA! STOCKHOLM FASHION WEEK! ♥ BACK FALL 2013 COLLECTION ♥

I was super excited to see that Style.com was posting up pics from Stockholm Fashion Week for the first time! There's something about those Netherlanders and the way they see the world. They always look new/fresh/untainted, and the models are amazing to see (such a nice change from the regular skinny faces we always look at at every show). The clothes are fun and new, even if they're simple streetwear and the girls (and boys) are hot. Not that I'd wear the clothes from the BACK FALL 2013 collection, but I still think they're cool. I could see this collection in any of the magazines I used to edit and write for. It's a brand I'd be covering (and I might actually pitch a story on). AND I love love love those girls. They are gorgeous. For more, go here.









more girl friday ♥ united bamboo ss 2012

2 comments:

culturebollocks said...

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS COLLECTION AND WOULD TOTALLY WEAR IT! Probably not so well, but! My 11-year-old self would be totally losing her shit over this. Love the styling, too! One thing is my hair's long for the first time in a long time, and this styling is a look I feel personally comfortable with, as a whole. Notes to self made...

montronix said...

:D