2.19.2013

♥ GILES DEACON FALL 2013-2014 GOES TO THE DARK SIDE ♥

Oh how I love love love LOVE Giles Deacon. This is probably, um, well, I dunno...the third or fourth season that I've drooled over his designs. Why they removed him from the house of Ungaro, I do not know...but they're crazy for doing so. Giles Fall 2013-2014 is a gorgeous, dark, eerie, gorgeous, awesome collection of dresses and vibe. The girls always look totally stoked to be walking in his show. The clothes always look impeccable. And the little details are always the most amazing little smart and even intellectual bits and pieces that draw you in like a drug...and keep you wanting more (a cliché, but true :).

such a beautiful billowy dress! love kristen mcmenamy!

georgia may in a gorgeous gold number.

i'm not into those beanies, but i can see what he did to the look and it works. i love the shape of this dress.
 
I'm loving how he started the show with Kristen McMenamy in the light...and ended with her in the dark. (And good for her! And her big-time comeback. I think I even love her more than before when she was an uber super model.) I love this dark witchy/Gothy thing that's going on with so many designers this season...they're pulling away from being purely pretty and sexy. I love all these dark queen (or princess) dresses that remind me of Ophelia floating down the stream...moat...what did Ophelia throw herself into? 




i love this look. hard to wear, but i love the look, nonetheless.

I just wish I was a super tall girl, because most of these dresses have to be worn by a tall girl. I also wish someone from the Oscars would wear these dresses...I mean, I love Dior and such. But it's getting BORING when everyone wears the same dress. If I was going to the Oscars, I would have AT LEAST one outfit change. Anyway...see more on the collection here. I have shown a lot, but honestly I wanted to show even more! I can't wait to see the video. I just can't get over how Giles can do pretty princess royalty and fall into googly eyes, too. Amazing.

i love love this little dress.



kristen mcmenamy...dark and witchy (or gothy)...i love it!

such a pretty shoe. he always has good shoes.


more tuesday tailor ♥ peter jensen fall 2012

ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER
ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY OTHER HEAVY METAL TWITTER ACCOUNT
I'M ALSO ON FACEBOOK 

No comments: