2.24.2013

♥ SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ DOLCE AND GABBANA FALL 2013/14 SHOW ♥




I know tonight is Oscar night and I normally do an Oscar fashion post or film or something...but this Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2013/14 show was uh-may-zing! They really know how to kill it when it comes to Italian fashion. I own a couple of things by them. My favorite being the most perfect and skin tight very very Sophia Lauren meets Bardot 1960's pencil skirt. It's been loaned for a lot of fashion shoots and commercial shoots (when I was in New York) because it's just that amazing. It looks like something out of a drawing or film. But I would definitely love love love to own anything from this show...especially all the sparkly pieces and those high platform shoes. Just gorrrrrgeous!

Happy Oscars! It's supposed to be a special one. I am literally around 20 minutes or less (driving) from the venue. And from what I have heard, sounds like they've closed the street off since this morning. Word on the street is they're supposed to be doing it up new-style this year. I just hope someone wears something exciting! Not all boring boring boring and those boring updo's.


more sunday matinee edith head and the oscars

No comments: