9.10.2010

GIRL FRIDAY ♥ ARTIST JENNYBIRD IN ROME

A very very long time ago, I got turned onto artist Jennybird through a mutual friend and artist and now hat maker Adele Mildred. I loved everything I saw from Jennybird. The way she executes the fantasy in her head. She's been doing this/her style for eons, even though you might see bites off of it now in other artists' works. I just got an email from her announcing some shows she has opening now and in the next few days. So I thought it would be perfect to post something about her and the new pieces here. I especially love the black-and-white pieces that look really old-world Disney. 

If you are in Rome or will be in Rome, be sure to check out her show at Mondo Bizarro Gallery. Info below. :) ♡

Mondo Bizarro Gallery
JENNYBIRD ALCANTARA
Suspicious Activity
from 09.09.2010 through 10.17.2010
ROME 

Love Spell oil on wood
Gathering Storm oil on wood
Don't Stir The Hive acrylic on paper


more hot fry-day ♥ pattie boyd's wedding mink

all images courtesy of Jennybird
for information about sizes and pricing or purchase please contact Luisa at info@mondobizzarrogallery.com

No comments: