9.12.2010

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ PEAU D'ANE



Initially I was going to post something else related to Fashion Week in New York that's really good...but I don't have it yet. Then I intended on posting something from a film by Jacques Demy...but I couldn't find anything from the film online. Then I finally was led to something pretty rad. And dreamy. And very fashion-related. And Catherine Deneuve that's totally one of the most gorgeous moments of her...more amazing than Belle de Jour. I'm not kidding. Peau D'Ane (Donkey Skin). This film is beautiful. The costumes are gorgeous. The beds are amazing (especially the enchanted forest bed...I can't reveal more...you'll just have to look because I don't want to spoil it for you!)...It's also a Jacques Demy film. And, while they were filming, Jim Morrison visited the set...see below! ♡





all images from here

No comments: