9.18.2010

SATURDAY SHOW ♥ HERCHCOVITCH SS 2011

I have always been a huge admirer of Alexandre Herchcovitch. I've sat front row at some of his most gorgeous shows where we were allowed to pull lovely flowers out of the runway afterward. I've hung out backstage, ogling the amazing pieces and styling he always has in his looks. This collection was tiny in comparison to shows I've seen...I wonder what's going on with his backers. His designs and vision are always impeccable. This Spring 2011 RTW collection was fun and clean. The colors were done well. The fun little digital Space Invader dresses were really good, too, as were the shoes and the matching lips (for the show...not real life, maybe). I can see the same girl who loved the last Balenciaga show adding some of these to her closet, too. I think my favorite, however, are the all-black looks. And maybe the paint splash dress, too. So so incredibly fun and chic. If I could  have something from every one of his collections, I would be stoked. ♡

really chic and cool look. and i love the shoes. i just did a look like this this week...with a short mini from the 60s with a pair of glam rock metal Chanels
really cool.
love the dress. love the color. love the thumb-glove. love the shoes.
i think this is a good dress...but the hair and shoes and shoe color make it something higher level.
really really cool green.
good play on 80s and digital. or rubic's cube.
great simple yet powerful look.
i love this entire look plus the model wearing it. perfection.

more saturday shopping ♥ jewelry treats

all images from style.com

No comments: