4.20.2011

SPECIAL! ♥ MORE VINTAGE MAKEUP WEEK!

VINTAGE MARY QUANT MAKE UP...THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE AND WILL POST ABOUT IT SOON.
Yea! The new latest and greatest video on vintage make up history from Lisa Eldridge (gorgeous lady)! This time it takes us all the way into the 70s with even more BIBA VINTAGE MAKE UP! I even see something like one of the sticks I have from my vintage collection. She also shows some Mary Quant, which I also own quite a bit of vintage. And I will do a post on that very soon! So enjoy. I absolutely love these videos and will most likely watch them until I know every detail they mention by heart.♡




more vintage makeup week ♥ here and here

this is a NANCY GIRL vintage make up special!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.