4.11.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ MONOTONE ROMANTICS

I don't know where I found this story...and I realize it's much more than a beauty story.....but the beauty part plays a HUGE role. It's a GORGEOUS (to me) New Romantics/Glamrock pastel story. I can't remember where I found this. I've had it in a file for a long time. But I will find out and give it proper credit because it is gorgeous. I love how they've taken things to a minimal level with the make up, but it's still extremely dramatic.  Because it's all so monotone. And of course everyone knows how I feel about big hair. :)♡

probably my favorite shot. gorgeous styling, makeup, casting and photography.



more makeup monday ♥ collective wellbeing

i'll post the credit for the images as soon as i remember where i got them from!

No comments: