4.14.2011

THURSDAY SHOE ♥ TILA MARCH

I have the most AMAZING new (to me) pair of Jimmy Choo's that I'll have to get up here. Unfortunately, it's a bit tricky trying to take a photo of your own feet from the side. They were  A STEAL...and I think they're crazy amazing. I am not a Jimmy Choo girl, really. I love shoes, but I don't run to the store to see the new Jimmy Choos. BUT, having said that, of course if I see an amazingly shiny high sexy snake-y gladiator-ish stiletto that's a real deal with the Jimmy Choo label...I will pay attention, try on and, in this case, purchase. So now you have to see the shoes. So I'll have to figure out how to shoot them for you. Or find a pic online. 

In the meantime, check out these really Frenchy girl what-I-call runaround heels by Tila March.  Don't picture these with your favorite dress...Just picture your favorite baggy jeans or a runaround outfit where you don't want to wear sneakers. These are really sweet, very Nina Ricci and/or 80s-ish. And really affordable at less than 400. I bet you could even find something similar for less. But I'm sure these won't chop your feet up (which is why it's worth to spend a little more on a shoe you will run around in)...and Jimmy Choo pics coming soon.♡

I PROMISE YOU THESE WILL LOOK WAY MORE AMAZING ACTUALLY ON YOUR FEET. I WOULD PUT MONEY ON IT.



images from colette.fr

No comments: