4.30.2011

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ A LAB ON FIRE

I LOVE this! A LAB ON FIRE believes if a designer can make an awesome fancy soap and sell it for less than 20 bucks, then surely they can create a really nice fragrance without charging the normal crazy price, which we do end up paying. I am a big huge fan of good fragrance. I like really expensive French fragrances that smell like vanilla. I own at least 4 large bottles of Comptoir Sud Pacifique which runs about $100 per bottle. And I've been wearing CSP for at least 10 years. I have no idea what A LAB ON FIRE's L'Anonyme ou OP-1475-A Eau de Toilette smells like...other than what the site says...bergamot, geranium, blond woods, dark amber and suede leather...but I'm willing to try it for only $15.00 on their website. Amazing. It's also on the Colette site for $24. Really gorgeous packaging..."conceived in Paris....made in Brooklyn, NY". (What gorgeous packaging...what an excellent little gift!)♡







images from colette.fr

No comments: